- Check CreateEDU TV to find more about what has been happening in the world of Adobe in Education in Asia Pacific.
- Check Tim’s website
Caroline Chisholm Catholic College was the venue for the first of a series of teacher workshops run by DLTV (Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria) and Adobe Education on Monday May 11.
This three hour workshop was titled Mastering multimodal text with a range of Adobe solutions. Multimodality is a term repeated throughout the Australian Curriculum and during this workshop we explored a range of Adobe products and how they can be used by teachers and students in the teaching and learning process.
We worked with Adobe Voice, Adobe Presenter, Adobe Slate, Adobe Muse, Adobe Clip, Premier Pro, InDesign and Acrobat.
This session will be repeated in Melbourne’s east at Strathcona Baptist Girls Grammar School on June 24. Click here for more information and registration.
The next Adobe & DLTV events are …
Caroline Chisholm events:
- Thurs July 30 – What is flipped learning all about and how does Adobe help? https://dltv.vic.edu.au/events/f2f305-what-flipped-learning-all-about-and-how-does-adobe-help
- Thurs Sept 3 – Simple ePortfolios with Adobe Acrobat Pro. https://dltv.vic.edu.au/events/f2f306-simple-eportfolios-adobe-acrobat-pro
- Wednesday June 24 – Mastering multimodal text with a range of Adobe solutions. https://dltv.vic.edu.au/events/f2f213-mastering-multimodal-text-range-adobe-solutions
- Tuesday July 28 – What is flipped learning all about and how does Adobe help? https://dltv.vic.edu.au/events/f2f304-what-flipped-learning-all-about-and-how-does-adobe-help
- Monday Nov 16 – Simple ePortfolios with Adobe Acrobat Pro. https://dltv.vic.edu.au/events/f2f407-simple-eportfolios-adobe-acrobat-pro