It was a privileged to meet a great group of NSW educators at a fun professional learning event run by Adobe Education at the Adobe Sydney office in Darling Harbour yesterday.
Adobe Education Leaders Bill Gillespie and Gary Paulton joined me again to help present this, the second of four planned events this semester titled – Making the most of Adobe Creative Cloud in the NSW Classroom.
Bill shared his passion and expertise in Adobe Photoshop while Gary showed the creative way he and his art students are working with Adobe Spark in collaboration with Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
Other software we covered in this 4 hour session was Adobe Muse, Presenter Video Express, Premiere Clip and Premiere Pro
About 90 NSW educators have registered for this series of events. Some of the feedback we have received so far includes …
- This workshop gave me a good overview of Adobe tools that I can use not only in my work, but recommend to others. Highly recommended.
- I really enjoyed learning about the Spark apps and am excited to share and use them in the classroom.
- The Photoshop tips and tricks for educators were spot on! Adobe Spark is a wonderful platform for both Students and Educators for quick and easy creative webpages, flyers, posters and movies.
- I look forward to my next training with Adobe. I will definitely share these resources with my team and my colleagues in the faculty.
- A good mixture of demonstration and hands on … a great addition to the online sessions on the Adobe Education Exchange
- Wonderful teaching tools for a flexible learning environment – I’m even more hooked than I was before.
Be informed about future Adobe in Education professional learning opportunities for teachers in Australasia via: http://bit.ly/adobeEDU-events
Check past Adobe in Education active use activities via this journal and CreateEdu TV https://vimeo.com/createedu