Have you noticed the following new tools within the Adobe Spark apps?
Adobe Spark Page now has a Present tool, allowing Spark Pages documents to be displayed like a Keynote or PowerPoint presentation.
There is also a new Print option allowing Spark Pages to be saved and printed as a PDF. This seem to work best with the Google Chrome browser.
Also note that when you a sharing a Spark Page, Video or Post, you can now link directly to a Google Classroom account
Keep up to date with Adobe Spark in Education via – https://spark.adobe.com/edu/
To cap off an exciting week for Adobe in Education, on Friday 5th October about 16 participants from the 2018 ACCE Conference chose to take part in the Adobe Masterclass Post-Conference event at the Adobe Sydney office.
Craig Daalmeijer-Power (Adobe Canopus Leader) from TAFE NSW and Rob Hurley (Adobe Campus Leader) from Ballarat Grammar helped me run this event.
Craig, Rob and I ran a series of workshop electives based on the needs and wants of the participants. We covered a wide range of Adobe related topics such as …
- Photoshop tips & tricks for teachers
- Real time animation with Adobe Character Animator
- Working with the free Adobe Spark tools
- Publication with Adobe InDesign
- Simple animation with Adobe Animate
- Multimodal Text with Adobe Spark
- Video production with Adobe Premiere Pro (Beginners and Advanced sessions)