On Friday June 21, Adobe Education Leader (and Swinburne University lecturer) Max Schleser ran a special 360 video editing workshop/presentation at the ATOM Youth Media Festival event at RMIT in Melbourne.
ATOM stands for Australian Teachers of Media and Adobe is partnering with ATOM for a number of events in 2019.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a very popular choice of software for 360 video editing & virtual reality production. Click here to find out more.
The last of the 2019 Big Day In events across Australia happened at The University of Adelaide on Thursday June 20. About 400 students from across South Australia gained insights about a possible career in IT from the following presenters …
- Professor Katrina Falkner, Deputy Dean, Students for ECMS
- Anna Hodge, Rising Sun Pictures
- Mike Gardiner, Buzzy Games
- Dennis Prior, Department of Human Services
- Andy Kempson, Australian Government Digital Transformation Agency
- Hugh Rutherford, IBM
- Matt Larwood, AXIOS
- Corporal Belinda Franks, Defence Force Recruiting
Special thank you to John Ridge AO and Kerrie Bisaro for all the work that have done this year to make the Big Day In events such a success.
Here are links to all my Big Day In posts for 2019