Over 40 teaching and admin staff from Western Sydney University (WSU) gathered for a Lunch & Learn event on Tuesday 12th November with an aim to know more about their Adobe Creative Cloud software.
I had just over 1 hour to provide an overview of some of the favourite Adobe apps that are used by educators and students all around the globe. We also touched on some of the new apps that were announced last week at Adobe Max such as Fresco and Aero.
It was great to get direct feedback from the educators about their thoughts on the apps that were demonstrated.
A sppecial thank you to Anna Nakao (Adobe Customer Success Manager) and the team from WSU for organising this event. We are hoping it will be the first of many more to come for this university.
Feedback comments included …
- Great engagement using attendees to demo the products. The demo’d products are easy to use, with good quality content being able to be produced very quickly.
- I have a new augmented reality project with primary school students, starting next year. I am here to explore how existing apps can be harnessed with a range of AR apps. Glad that Adobe offers me great potential.
- Well presented and was engaging, involved each moment and had all elements of fun, sense of humour and information
- Very engaging presentation. Thank you.
- It was amazing to learn about Adobe Spark and how to use it on my mobile. A real game changer. Thanks for the session
- A highlight was learning about products that I had little knowledge about.
- Great look at tools for everyone
The resources I ]shared for this event can be found on the Adobe Education Exchange via – http://bit.ly/adobe12Nov19