About 60 educators from a range of NSW schools, TAFE NSW & the University of Technology Sydney registered for a series of two professional learning events at the Adobe Sydney office.
The focus was a look at Artificial Intelligence and how it currently (and will in the future) affect education and creativity. We explored the new and powerful Adobe Firefly beta and where this technology could be integrated into various Adobe applications in the future.
Each participant was encouraged to use Adobe Express to build their own resource based on this site that was provided for them.
It was a delight to have Adobe Education Leader Brett Kent help support me for these events. His insights as a classroom teacher and Adobe expert were highly valued by everyone.
Some of the feedback from the events included:
- Participants voices
- Getting more resources. Firefly – amazing
- Great links to share with my students and colleagues.
- Looking at Express
- The changes coming for video editing
- Tim’s presentation style
- Collaborating with others
- Discussing ai in the context of the Adobe products
- Seeing what’s coming next with AI, hearing and discussing ramifications of AI
- Character animator and firefly
- Very excited about implementing what I have seen and learnt in the classroom.
- So much to learn. Great TPL, Tim
- Would love to attend a more detailed course on adobe express and firefly
- Superb event.
- Great help thanks ! Would love to come to more to these sessions. I would like to learn more about how students can use Ai for creativity.
- Really interesting session