The first of a series of four professional learning sessions for NSW teachers happened on Monday 20th June at the Adobe Sydney office in Darling Harbour.
The aim of these events is to help NSW teachers make the most of their Adobe tools in the learning and teaching process with a curriculum focus.
It was delightful to have Adobe Education Leaders Bill Gillespie (Former NSW Public School Principal) and legendary digital art teacher from Wyndham College Gary Poulton helping me at this event. The experience and expertise that they were able to share with these educators was outstanding and very much appreciated.
Software, resources and concepts covered during this session included:
- Photoshop tips & tricks for teachers
- Working with the free Adobe Spark tools
- Flipped Learning with Adobe Presenter, Adobe Spark & Premiere Clip
- Basic Video production with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Classroom resources on the Adobe Education Exchange
The next session for NSW teachers is planned for Monday 1st August were currently about 30 teachers have registered.