A number of announcements were made at Adobe Max in San Diego that will interest many of you. As a result, we have organised two special events titled What’s New at Adobe that you can attend (if you live in Melbourne) or watch live or later.
Dec 5 at Swinburne University, Hawthorn (4PM to 6.30PM – Melb/Sydney time)
More info & registration via – http://bit.ly/adobe5Dec16
Live feed (Dec 5 only) via – http://bit.ly/adobe-live5Dec16
3PM (Brisbane), 1PM (Perth/Singapore) 6PM (Auckland) Sun 4th Dec 9PM (San Francisco)
Dec 12 at Photography Studies College, Southbank (4PM to 6.30PM – Melb/Sydney time)
More info & registration via – http://bit.ly/adobe12Dec16
These sessions will focus on developments in digital publishing, video, app design, animation, photography, print, web and lots more.
- To help HED & K-12 Educators understand what to teach when preparing students for the modern digital design & media communications industries.
- To demo new features of Adobe applications as shown at Adobe Max 2016.
Join these free education professional learning events to hear from Adobe about the latest developments that have come out of Adobe Max 2016 and how they link to education in all sectors.
- Panel session – Where is Digital Media now and where is it heading?
- The value of Adobe’s Creative Services, Creative Resources and Mobile apps
- Print, Web & Touch Publishing demos with …
- InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver, Muse & Adobe Experience Design
- Video Production & animation demos with …
- Premiere Pro, Character Animator & Adobe Animate (formally Flash Professional)
- The move of Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- The Adobe Spark family of apps
- Future road-map