Over 80 educators from about 20 schools and universities around Brisbane came to the TAFE QLD Southbank campus for an Inject Creativity into the Curriculum with Adobe event on Tuesday June 4. About 50 were from TAFE QLD teachers.
The educators enjoyed a busy program of professional learning activities including some outstanding hands-on activities from a number of experts.
Based on the feedback, highlights of this event included:
- Learning how there are many more Adobe programs than previously thought
- Premiere Rush
- Being able to find out about new Adobe programs that I can apply in my learning
- Photoshop and XD Presenter was great
- Highlighting some extra functionality of InDesign
- Learning about Adobe Spark
- I learnt about different Adobe apps and how to fully utilise them in the classrooms with the students.
- very organised and the presenters are very engaging and informative.
- Juliette’s breakout session was fantastically informative and interesting- with many tips and items that can be used throughout my teaching
- Loved learning about Adobe Spark
- Discovering Adobe products I didn’t know existed
- It was a fun experience and I enjoyed it a lot.
- Really fantastic to see such an active education community. I met some interesting people and hearing their backgrounds, how they are implementing creativity, and what they are working on provided some great inspiration. Thanks Adobe!
- Very enjoyable workshop with fun tools and good presenters.
- Good opportunity to network and Learn
- Fab presenters loved Linda and Juliette
- Collaboration with peers and sharing skills with others
Special thank you to Kev Lavery and the team from TAFE QLD for hosting. My resources for the event can be found on the Adobe Education Exchange via – http://bit.ly/adobe4June19
Click here if you are interested in attending a similar event.