Korowa Anglican Girl’s School in Melbourne’s East hosted an Inject Creativity into the Curriculum event on Monday 16th September.
About 20 teachers from a range of curriculum areas took part including some mathematics teachers who were keen to see what Adobe had to help them deliver their content.
A special thank you goes to Adobe Education Leader Justin de Lacy from Woodleigh School who ran a workshop session on Premiere Pro for teachers who were looking to go further with their video production skills.
Other Adobe applications that were covered during this event included:
- Character Animator
- Spark Video
- Spark Post
- Spark Page &
- Premiere Rush
Feedback comments included:
- A highlight was Learning about Spark was very interesting. I can see how this could easily integrate into the classroom.
- Great day of presentations. Well done Tim.
- A highlight included learning about character animator – a resource my students would enjoy
- A highlight was learning about how easy it is to create videos.
- Thank you for a very engaging session.
- A highlight was learning how to navigate Adobe Premier
- Was a fantastic day – learnt heaps
During the day at Korowa, I had the pleasure of working with a number of students and teachers with a focus on Spark, Premiere Pro & Photoshop.