I was privileged to work with about 50 educators from 20 Malaysian universities who traveled to Kuala Lumpur for a two-day Adobe Creativity workshop.
We began the first session with an introduction Adobe in Education then moved to a series of Adobe Spark activities.
The educators were encouraged to create a Spark Page, a Spark Video and some Spark Post graphics via their laptop browser and mobile devices.
The second day began with an Adobe XD workshop.
Many of the educators were very excited to discover the possibilities that Adobe XD provides in relation to designing, prototyping and sharing.
The main resources shared during this event are available on the Adobe Education Exchange via – http://bit.ly/adobe-MalaysiaOct19
Some of the feedback responses included …
- I am very happy with the Adobe training organized by Dr. Tim Kitchen. This training is very useful for me to support learning in school. Thanks for all….
- Awesome workshop
- Thank you for your superb knowledge and experience sharing.
- Good workshop and showcase on the use of adobe application. It will be beneficial for the academic as well as research
- Thank you so much for the inspirational and concise updates on the Adobe software
- Very impressive training session and helpful resources for teaching and learning materials.
- Thanks for the 2 days sessions adobe! really great new knowledge and really hope can bring Dr. Tim Kitchen to my Uni for some lecturer talks.
- Hopefully I will be able to implement all new things learnt during these 2 days into my teaching materials
Special thank you to Adobe Account Executive Sandra Otero for organising this event with Adobe’s Malaysian education sales partner Prestariang.