The NSW Institute of Technology Education (ITE) held it’s annual conference this week and one of the industry workshop options was a day at the Adobe Sydney office on Wednesday 27th November.
This event was run by myself and Adobe Education Leader Jason Carthew (IT Manager, Technology teacher at Korowal School, NSW.
Following a brief welcome and demo of the new Adobe Aero app, the educators were divided into two rotated workshops. Jason’s was focused on Animation with After Effects, Photoshop and Adobe Animate. My workshop was based on video editing with Spark Video, Character Animator, Premiere Rush and Premiere Pro.
Feedback comments from this event included:
- A highlight was Adobe Spark for its applications for all school subjects
- Learning about powerful programs that I never knew existed. Exciting stuff!
- A highlight was sharing ideas that are able to be used immediately in the classroom.
- Professional, relevant, inspiring.
- A highlight was animation in Photoshop
- Excellent presenters, relaxed and experienced.
- As always enhancing my knowledge working with experts
- A highlight was extra Photoshop and After effect tools learnt
- Character Animator wow
- Learning how to develop my own Character in Character Animator.
- Being shown advanced features of an adobe programs
- Getting hands on with new software
The resources for this event can be found on the Adobe Education Exchange via – http://bit.ly/adobe27Nov19