A wonderful group of educators from K12 & Higher Education visited the Adobe Sydney office on Thursday 27th February for an Inject Creativity into the Curriculum professional learning event.
It was great to have Adobe Education Leaders Brett Kent (NSW DoE) and Craig Daalmeijer-Power (TAFE NSW) help run some workshop sessions and also Bec Smith from Northern Beaches Christian School who shared her passion for Photoshop.
It was also great to have a cameo appearance from Adobe Education Leader Emeritus Chris Betcher.
Some of the feedback comments from this event included:
- Very informative
- The presentation was spot on. Very informative. The presenters were very passionate about Adobe products and how theses products can be used in educational settings.
- A great course. Great venue
- A highlight was seeing the range of tools available.
- A highlight was the augmented reality dinosaur.
- A highlight was learning Spark which I will start using immediately with our school group that produces news videos for the school – a new group of year 7 students that I started this term.
- Engaging and interesting and inspiring
- A highlight was art activities in a Photoshop and character animator with puppets
- A highlight was learning how to use new apps and being inspired to bring them to my classroom.
- A highlight was the hands on opportunity to experience Rush
- Highlights included learning Character Animator and Adobe Aero
- A highlight was engaging with other educational staff and sharing knowledge
- A highlight was Photoshop and learning about Aero.
- It was great to be able to learn more about Adobe products and programs that I would not normally use or have any knowledge of.
Click here to register for a similar event in your part of Australia.