It was a real pleasure to host Adobe Education Leaders Juliette Bentley (QLD) and Lauren Sayer (Vic) last night at the Inject Creativity Live event as they shared how Adobe Spark and Adobe XD are used at their schools.
Note that the Chat-show was broadcast live on the official Adobe for Education YouTube Channel.
To access the Deeper-dive session (and Juliette & Lauren’s chapters), click here.
- Chapter 1 – Introductions
- Chapter 2 – Juliette Bentley Sparking Initiatives as Mt St Michael’s College
- Chapter 3 – Adobe Max recap – https://spark.adobe.com/page/hIn4I4saDRfSA/
- Chapter 4 – Lauren Sayer Teaching XD at Haileybury
- Chapter 5 – Resources
There was some lovely feedback comments …
- Juliette showing spark in literacy
- Hearing from both wonderful and inspiring presenters.
- I really enjoyed Juliette’s Spark share, but particularly found inspiration in Lauren’s XD showcase.
- Enjoyed learning from Julia Bentley and Lauren Sayer, Particularly interested in teaching XD applications to students and starting to learn how to do this. This session has further encouraged my interests.
- Juliette Bentley’s use of Adobe Spark in her school’s religion education program.
- Thanks all for your continued commitment to digital literacy and creativity development in teachers and students. Without these sessions, we would all feel very lonely!
- I also liked the way Lauren Lily uses an LMS to present her students’ use of Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
Our next Inject Creativity Live event will be Dec 2 starting at 6.30 PM (AEDT) with AEL Joel Aarons from Melbourne as well as some of the students films from Andrew Lai’s school in Sydney.
Join us live if you can – much more fun that way ☺