It was a pleasure to highlight the fabulous work of Adobe Education Leaders Andrew On Yi Lai and Joel Aarons at the most recent Inject Creativity Live event.
Developing video literacy skills has become more important than ever for teachers and for students. These two teachers demonstrate what is possible in a primary & secondary context and have provided excellent examples of how to do video well.
Have a look at Andrew’s Year 12 student work via the Fresh Media YouTube Channel.
Make sure you keep the time aside to join us live at the final Inject Creativity Live event broadcast for 2020 on Wednesday, 16 December at 6:30 pm AEDT.
Check out some of the comments from this last episode …
- The films from Freshwater
- Andrew’s chat with Tim was fascinating, and I always enjoy Joel’s enthusiasm.
- The videos created by those students were inspirational and the quality was unbelievable. Thank you for that session.
- Being inspired by the videos shared
- Andrew Lai’s use of Adobe Premiere Pro with Adobe After Effects – professional quality short films produced by his senior students; the other being Joel Aarons with his very useful tips on applying the Adobe Spark Video to the elementary classroom.
- It is worth the effort in getting up at 2.30 am to view and participate in this Adobe Live Event – wouldn’t miss the opportunity to network with fellow AELs.