Formally a face to face event at John Paul College
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions in Victoria, this event will now be online
This opens the event for a wider group of educators so click here to register so that you can be sent the online connection details.
Date – Tuesday June 8
Time – 4.15 PM to 6.30 PM
Led by Dr Tim Kitchen from Adobe and Adobe Education Leaders, this event will share practical ways to use your simple & professional Adobe applications in any curriculum area.
Small group practical workshops will be led by Adobe Education Leaders Michelle Dennis (Head of Digital at Haileybury College) and Justin de Lacey (Woodleigh College) and Dr Tim Kitchen (Adobe).
- 4.00 – Open online Room
- 4.15 – Adobe in Education session by Dr Tim Kitchen
- 4.40 – Go through Workshop options
- 4.45 – Workshops
- 5.40 – Back in main room for resources, ACE promo and feedback & certificates
- 6.00 – Conclude
- Adobe Spark (Simple posters, videos & online publication via a browser) with Justin
- Adobe Aero (Augmented reality made simple) with Michelle
- Adobe Premiere Rush (Powerful video editing via mobile or laptop) with Tim
Take part in this hands-on professional learning event for K-12 & Higher Ed educators interested in enhancing digital literacy, communication and creativity skills for themselves and their students.
Click here to find out about the Adobe Creative Educator program
Click here to find out about the Inject Creativity Live show on the Adobe for Education YouTube Channel.