Over 20 QUT (Queensland University of Technology) students from a range of faculty areas took part in an Adobe Creativity Challenge where participants are encouraged to work with a team to design & share a digital solution (with Adobe tools) to a problem.
In this case, the problem was based around promoting one or more of the 17 United Nation Sustainability Goals. Solution options could include any of the following …
- a 1 min video made with either Adobe Spark, Premiere Rush, Character Animator, After Effects &/or Premiere Pro.
- a mobile app design with Adobe XD & Photoshop
- a poster/flyer with Adobe Spark, InDesign, Illustrator &/or Photoshop
- an animation with Adobe Animate
- a drawing/painting/graphic art piece with Fresco, Photoshop or Illustrator
The initial briefing (kick-off) was held as a virtual event via MS Teams on Thursday September 23 and the Showcase was a virtual event on Wednesday 6th October.
Here are samples of what the students produced
Mobile App design made with Adobe XD by Luke, Gabrielle & Sri
Click here to view the prototype
Life Below Water
Video made with Premiere Pro & Adobe Substance by Ellie, Hsuan, Epifanio & Leena
App design with Adobe XD by Mengfan, Ellen, Paiwenkai, Christine & Xavier
Click here to see their designs
This is a video outlines what they created.
Data wall – interactive info graphic – outlining a range of UNSDGs
Built with Adobe XD by Ellelouise & Anastasia
Click here to see the prototype
Here is a video of the info graphic in action.