Last Wednesday & Thursday, the new Adobe TeachMeets program commenced with over 100 registrations and 10 different topics all aimed to help develop teachers digital literacy, communication & creativity skills.
Here are some of the feedback comments:
- We learnt new things, shared stories and encountered challenges to be researched while thinking about how this could be delivered to students in classes.
- A highlight was seeing how InDesign can be used practically in schools for day to day (not just visual arts/design people)
- It was so relevant and being able to ask questions for clarification makes these TeachMeets fantastic.
- Lightroom is exactly what I needed. Brett did an amazing session covering all the basic and advance features to get the job done easily next time. Thanks Brett and Adobe.
- Adobe TeachMeets is a great opportunity to network.
- 88% strongly agreed that the content was relevant and useful. Everyone else agreed.
- 70% strongly agreed that the overall quality of these sessions was excellent. Everyone else agreed.
- 83% strongly agreed that they would recommend these sessions to others. Everyone else agreed.
Note the next opportunity to be involved in an Adobe TeachMeet:
Wednesday November 24, 2021 – 4 PM AEDT
- Topic 1 – Spark Page (A new way of presenting assignments) with Michael Turner
- Topic 2 – Rush (Using Rush to support Video newsletters) with Lauren Sayer
- Topic 3 – Premiere Pro (Cinematic VR and 360 video production) with Dr Max Schleser
- Topic 4 – Photoshop (Making your own typeface in Photoshop) with Craig Daalmeijer-Power
- Topic 5 – Aero (Creating Augmented Reality experiences on your desk) with Steve Nichols
Thursday November 25, 2021 – 4 PM AEDT
- Topic 1 – Spark Post (Simple browser based desktop publishing) with Erin Raethke
- Topic 2 – XD (Design thinking in XD) with Craig Daalmeijer-Power
- Topic 3 – After Effects (Fun stuff in AE for beginners/intermediate) with Mark Woszczalski
- Topic 4 – Audition (Audio recording, manipulation & podcasting) with Brett Kent
- Topic 5 – Character Animator (Build a hand drawn character from scratch) with Kev Lavery
Click here to find out more and register. Please share this link with you colleagues via https://adobe.ly/teachmeets
Note that we deliberately do not record these session because they are aimed to be live hands-on workshop. So only register if you are able to attend live.
If you prefer on-demand options, click here to see what is currently available via the Adobe Education Exchange and also share these options with your colleagues and wider education networks.