Adobe have been working with the Victorian Department of Education and Training over the last 12 months to prepare an excellent offer for all Victorian Government schools to take advantage of the latest Adobe Creative Cloud software applications at a highly discounted rate.
Schools can Opt in for a 3 year period and pay yearly though the Adobe Platinum partner, Insight. The offer is now open and closes on the 23rd February 2016. This is a yearly opt-in program that will be opened in late January every year.
Key benefits of this new Adobe CCE 2016 Opt in program;
· Substantial cost savings for Adobe Licensing
· Options with Design and Web and CCE completed desktop application suites
· BYOD Student – Design and Web software included, Schools that opt-in to this agreement will also be able to deploy the Design & Web package to student devices as part of the schools Adobe license fee.
· BYOD Student upgrade options for CCE Complete desktop apps – at a heavily discounted rate
· PD aligned to the Australian Curriculum
· Adobe Education Exchange – For teachers – shared teacher learning resources from Australia teachers (free service)
· Fixed priced licensing for 3 years (secures the low price point for this period)
Part of the Professional learning for Victorian teachers includes a new series of 15 min live webinars at 4pm via Adobe Connect called Adobe EduTips. Click here for more information.
A series of face to face, small group sessions has also been planned to be run at the Adobe office in Melbourne. Click here for more info.
Click here to find out more about other soon to come professional learning opportunities with Adobe Education