The BioLab in Geelong, Victoria was the venue for an Inject Creativity into the Curriculum with Adobe event on 13th June.
It was lovely to work with a number of teachers from the Victorian Department of Education and Independent Schools Victoria showing the ins and out of Adobe Spark and seeing what they created.
Most importantly, it was great to hear about the creative ideas these teachers had to use Spark to inject creativity into their curriculum.
Feedback comments …
- I had such a fun time, I reckon it was the most enjoyable PD I ever attended.
- A highlight was being able to learn by using the adobe apps.
- A very interesting session
- A highlight was hands on development of media within the session.
- It was really fun thank you 🙂
- Overall, learnt heaps that I can use in my work.
My resources can be found on the Adobe Education Exchange via – http://bit.ly/adobe13June19